Today I’m in the kitchen showing you how to make your own kitchen cleaners! I love making my own cleaning products – It’s so easy (seriously) and it’s a great way to keep chemicals out of your home! I start with awesome disinfectant wipes that are non-toxic and are reusable. If you don’t want to use a bamboo towel as your wipe, you can also use an old towel or t-shirt. I’m also making a stainless steal cleaner that will cost you only a dollar to make!
INGREDIENTS – DIY Disinfecting Wipes
– Mason glass jar/container // https://goo.gl/9rnhZz
– Face cloths/rags (or, you can cut up old towels) // https://goo.gl/DsjHdi
– 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar // https://goo.gl/UXvGjw
– 3/4 cup distilled water
– 12 drops of tea tree essential oil // https://goo.gl/xw6tbx
1) Pour the liquids into the container.
2) Fold the towels into quarters and stack them into the container – they will soak up the liquid.
3) Use on all surfaces in the kitchen to disinfect. If you are using a paper towel, discard after each use. If you are using a bamboo towel, simply rinse under hot water and place back into your cleaning solution.
You can also make a bathroom wipe:
– 1 32-ounce mason jar // // https://goo.gl/9rnhZz
– 3-4 face cloths // https://goo.gl/DsjHdi
– Solution: Same recipe as above
– Use: Use to disinfect bathroom surfaces such as sinks, counter tops, handles etc.
– Toss each cloth into the laundry after use.
DIY Stainless Steel Cleaner
– 1 cup baking soda // https://goo.gl/Ju2JUR
– 1/2 salt // https://goo.gl/8aoAz6
Directions for Stainless Steel Cleaner
Spray the vinegar over the steel surface and rub away dirt and stains with the rag.
Turn the rag over, place a few drops of olive oil onto it.
Polish the steel surface until it shines!
Subscribe to Sophie’s weekly newsletter at http://sophieuliano.com/starterguide/ and get her free Wellness Starter Guide (over 50 pages of healthy living tips, tricks, recipes and reviews)! This is a great way to start your wellness journey TODAY!
You can also subscribe to my channel – I post three videos each week!
Be sure to follow me on social media!!
Blog // http://bit.ly/1IbnU0R
Facebook // http://on.fb.me/1RIBRb4
Twitter // http://bit.ly/1Q5Rps4
Instagram // http://bit.ly/1If2kvo
Pinterest // http://bit.ly/1KCAd6N