You’ll learn how to clean your washing machine the quick & easy way, using household products you already have at home!
Welcome to Pan The Organizer, where you and I work together to help you improve different aspects of your life!
Cleaning your washing machine (also called washer in some countries) will help improve the performance of your washer while removing gunk, odors, mold and mildew.
For FRONT LOAD washing machines:
1) Add 2 cups (one full box) of baking soda in the washing machine.
2) Run the longest and hottest cycle possible.
3) Add 2 cups of white vinegar (with 5-10 drops of lavender essential oil) to the washing machine.
4) Run the longest and hottest cycle possible.
For TOP LOAD washers:
1) Fill your washer with hot water.
2) Add 1 quart (32 oz, or 1 liter) of chlorine bleach to the water.
3) Start the highest, largest capacity cycle and let it run for 15 minutes.
4) After 15 minutes, stop the cycle and let the mixture soak for 1 hour.
5) After 1 hour, restart the cycle and let it finish.
6) Restart steps 1 to 5 but with 1 quart of white vinegar (32 oz, or 1 liter).
If you follow these quick and easy steps, your washing machine will thank you and your clothes will smell much better! Plus you’ll lower the risks of getting mold and mildew that could have harmful effects on your family’s health!
Here’s a link to Affresh washer cleaner tabs:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel to receive all the latest updates and leave comments down below!
Enjoy the show!
►List of all the equipment I use to shoot my Youtube videos: